If you experience any issue that prevents you from being able to complete a transaction with Artociate, and you’re unable to resolve it with other Artociate users associated with the transaction, our Refund Policy may be applied in certain circumstances.
Eligible service issues
Situations that may be eligible for a refund under this policy generally fall into one of three categories:
- The user providing service on the portal fails to provide reasonable services to the booked listing.
- The listing booked is misrepresented.
Artociate will either provide you with a refund or use reasonable efforts to find and book you at another comparable accommodation for any unused nights left in your reservation. The amount of any refund will depend on the nature of the travel Issue suffered.
Submit a valid claim for refund
- To submit a valid claim for your refund, you are required to:
- Contact us within 24 hours of delivery of service to document the issue and place a hold on the service provider’s payment. Include photographs or other evidence of the issue as part of your claim.
- Be responsive to our requests for additional information and cooperation.
- Not have directly or indirectly caused the Service Issue.
Have used reasonable efforts to remedy the circumstances of the Service Issue with the host prior to making a claim, including messaging your Service Provider on Artociate to notify them of the issue. We'll verify this in your account.